My First Blog

My Introduction


Hi Everyone,

Today I am making an attempt to start blogging and letting you all know about who I am. Writing is always been my passion but I was not aware of blogging where we can pen down anything we wish , we dream off , or want to do in life. Previously I use to write in a diary but since childhood many places changed due to many reasons and those diaries were also lost somewhere. 

Now coming to the point that who I am.
My Name is Swaty.... I am also a full time Youtuber. My channel name is style with passion and my blog name is also the same. Why I choose this name is because whatever I do in my life is always with passion rather it be anything ... and the way I do things have different style. Therefore it came out as STYLE WITH PASSION (Swaty). 

I am south Indian but born and bought up in north at different places as my father was an Army officer , so we use to move to different places after every 3-5 years... Hence my Hindi is more fluent than my mother tongue Telugu. 

About my Qualification , I am Post graduate in commerce. After my academics I got job in a multi National company where I worked for almost three years and after that I resigned my as my marriage got fixed.

Now I am a mother of two beautiful and smart boys..

On this blog I will keep posting about my life experiences and useful information..moreover about everything... If  you want to know more about my life then check out my youtube channel and keep visiting this blog for more.

This is intro and I hope you must have found it interesting.

I will come up with new blog soon.. please do not forget to follow on rest of my social media platform i.e. Instagram , facebook , youtube etc.

Thanks
Swaty

Comments

  1. Awesome blog all the best for the success... Hope there will be more blogs like this in the future

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog